How to keep the upper hand in your business relationships.
The one who remembers always has an edge. Whether you’re resolving a dispute or reaching out to clients, it pays to be prepared.
Here’s how to get that edge by using Highrise:
- Impress with preparation. Highrise keeps a log of notes so you can recall details from past conversations. Have the whole back story when you walk into a meeting. Highrise is like an always available cheat-sheet.
- Track promises from vendors, partners and clients before a problem ever occurs. When disputes happen, you’ll be ahead of the game with a dated record of the whole issue.
- Never forget to follow-up. Instead of going to your agenda, let Highrise tell you to follow up. Highrise will send you a text message or email so you never forget to make the call.
- Always know where to find everything. Stop fumbling with papers and filing cabinets. Highrise lets you attach notes and documents right on a page for the person they are about. You’ll have one place to find the info you need.
- Sleep well at night. Life is easier when you have a system remembering things for you. Information goes into Highrise so you can get it out of your mind and off your shoulders.
- Declutter your email inbox. Forward emails to Highrise and they will be automatically filed under the correct contact for easy reference.
- Share with your team. It’s embarrassing when your right hand doesn’t know what the left is doing. Highrise gives your team one place to see the latest status. Find out who talked to a person last, what they said, and who is supposed to follow up.
- Keep things simple. Don’t waste time with complicated software. Highrise is made by ease-of-use experts. There’s nothing to install or update. Just sign in to the web site. No “computer guy” required.
When you can do all these things, you have a real advantage. Here are more ways Highrise helps your business...
TEN ways Highrise prepares you for business.
- Review a colleague’s notes before calling her contact at the printer
- See all the follow-ups scheduled for today and this week
- Set a reminder to write your client a thank-you note next Friday
- Keep all important emails from a customer together on one page
- Schedule a follow-up sales call with a lead or client in 30 days
- Get updates on deals and leads your salespeople are working on
- Build a list of all the designers your company has hired in the past
- Review past emails and notes while on a call with a client
- See all the people your company knows in the local press
- Keep track of problems you’re having with vendors and suppliers
Our customers love Highrise.
Over 170,000 businesses depend on Highrise to manage 20 million contacts & customer relationships.
“Highrise is the perfect fit for my law office.”
I generated way too much stuff. Papers and files inside piles and piles of boxes. Highrise helped me get my office in order. Highrise saves me space, money, and time. It’s a great product and it works.
— Mazyar, Attorney at Law
“We pick up on conversations where we left off.”
It was easy at the beginning to keep track of things on paper, but it soon got more difficult to keep everything in order. Now we keep track of 13,000 contacts in Highrise. We love Highrise.
— Jill, Owner
“We use Highrise for 100% of what we do.”
We were using a combination of address books and email. Now we hardly use email to keep track of things. I can see what all my employees are working on. We can’t live without Highrise.
— Jack, CEO
It’s all there: Notes, Contacts, Deals & Tasks.
My page about Madeleine has all of her contact info and a history of notes about her
Adding notes is a one-step process.
My notes and emails about Madeleine prepare me for our next meeting.
Each person has a history of notes. It’s like a photographic memory.
Find contacts using whatever criteria you want.
All of your contacts are here.
All the contacts that matter are in one place.
Tasks are neatly organized by the day they are due.
Tasks link to your contacts. Click the link to get the full story on each person.
Staying on top of your tasks is easy with Highrise.
“Just the facts, please”
Here’s everything Highrise can do.
- Store thousands of contacts (depending on your plan)
- Tag contacts to easily find them (“Press,” “Real estate,” etc.)
- Track important dates on each contact. Date hired, date of last review, and so on.
- You control the privacy of your contacts when you use Highrise with a team. Set a contact so you are the only one who can see it. Or make it available to a select group of people, or your whole company.
- Each contact has a place for ‘background’ information, like how you met them or a short bio.
- Your contacts can be companies or people. You can easily associate people with companies. Then when you view the company, you’ll see a combined history of all the people who work at that company.
Notes, Emails & History
- Store an unlimited number of notes on your contacts. Each note has a date and appears in a timeline.
- Notes can be as simple as one paragraph. Just type and hit “Add” and you’re done.
- You can make private notes that the rest of your team can’t see.
- Automatically email co-workers when a note is added to keep them up to date.
- Forward emails to Highrise and the emails will be filed under the correct contacts.
- Attach documents to your notes or forward documents attached to emails and they appear on your contact’s history.
- A “file view” makes it easy to see just the files you’ve attached to your contacts.
- You can comment on notes and emails that your co-workers posted if something isn’t clear or you need more information.
- Manage tasks about your contacts or general tasks for your business
- Categorize tasks with colored labels like “Call,” “Pay”, “Thank You,” etc.
- Highrise sends a summary email of today’s tasks every morning.
- Get a text message on your phone when a task is due.
- Assign tasks to others on your team and see what co-workers have to do.
Deals & Cases
- Some communication is bigger than one person. Deals and cases give you a place to store notes and details about bigger issues.
- Attach a value to a deal and track whether it is pending, won, or lost.
- Track deals in multiple currencies.
- Associate team-members with a deal and see their combined notes as the deal moves from start to close.
Are you ready to get the upper hand?
Get started right now.
Highrise includes everything you need to keep the upper hand in your business relationships.
- Be the prepared one. Store notes and files on each contact so you’ll always be prepared with the full story.
- De-clutter your inbox. Forward emails to Highrise and they’ll automatically be filed in the right place—out of your inbox.
- Never forget to follow up. Highrise will even remind you when to follow up.
- Keep things simple. Highrise is made by a company famous for easy-to-use software that simplifies your life.
All plans are free for the first 30 days. You can cancel any time. Sign up takes only 60 seconds.
Highrise is web-based software. There’s nothing to install or update. No “computer guy” required. And you can try any of our plans right now for free.
Wishing you the best success in your business,
(The makers of Highrise for your business relationships, Basecamp for project management, Backpack for team communication, and Campfire for group chat.)
P.S. We’re a small business and we needed an app like Highrise because we felt overwhelmed by all our contacts. We went through the same process as you, looking at all the software packages available. None of them were good enough. That’s why we made Highrise. We hope you try it and find out it’s a perfect fit for you too.
P.P.S. Our support and security are both world-class.1 Our customers consistently rate our customer service highly. We even make our ratings public.2 We’d love for you to join the over 170,000 business owners who get an edge with Highrise. See our Plans and Pricing to get started with a free 30-day trial right now.
1. Learn all about our rigorous security practices: http://37signals.com/security
2. Up-to-the-minute customer satisfaction ratings are here: http://smiley.37signals.com
The names and logos for Basecamp, Highrise, Backpack, and 37signals are registered trademarks of 37signals, LLC.
The names and logos for Campfire, Ta-da List, Sortfolio, and Writeboard are trademarks of 37signals, LLC.
All text and design is copyright ©1999-2011 37signals, LLC. All rights reserved.